Ondo State Primary Healthcare Development Board is looking for a competent, self-motivated and dynamic candidate to apply for the post of NSHIP verifier in the State.
With funding from the World Bank, the Nigerian government has been implementing Nigeria State Health Investment Project (NSHIP) in three states â€“ Ondo, Nasarawa and Adamawa since December 2011. This Results -Based Financing (RBF) project has two distinct components: 1) strengthening service delivery mainly at the health facility level and 2) strengthening institutional performance at the federal, state and local government area (LGA) levels. After 4 years of implementation, gains have been recorded within the
States, which consequently has led to a planned scale - up of NSHIP to other states. With an additional financing (AF) of about 145 Million USD, and in keeping with the presidential initiative to rehabilitate the North east, the project will be extended to the five additional North Eastern States of Borno, Yobe, Taraba, Gombe and Bauchi.
This Expression of interest is for candidates intending to serve in the current NSHIP States-
Adamawa, Nasarawa and Ondo.
Candidates will be selected based on the level of compliance with the following weighted pre-selection criteria, with the final selection made based on the highest cumulative scores on:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Scanned copies of academic documents (degrees and training certificates)
- Letters of reference (at least 2)
- Health-related educational background (qualification in nursing, midwifery and Community Health is an added advantage)
- At least 2 years working experience in the health sector
- Working experience in the implementation of Performance-based financing approaches
- Age not older than 40years
- Satisfactory IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
To apply and for details Click HERE